Please read our terms and conditions which applies BEFORE you decide to make any booking with us. Should your eyebrows do raise with any questions in mind, please do contact us for more clarifications. Our privacy statement is HERE
- All tours are based on Sit-In-Coach (SIC) basis except G.I.T
- Deposit payment (non-refundable) may be required upon confirmation of
booking of any tours and whenever Hike Asia Travel Sdn Bhd deem necessary
- For tours booked through email or fax months before, full payment on
all bookings must be received by Hike Asia Travel Sdn Bhd before guests
- For walk-in customer, full payment is required before commencement of
- All confirmed bookings must be accompanied by name, gender and flight
details of guests.
- Unused portion of tour packages are not-refundable once tour commences.
- Following cancellation charges shall apply in the event of cancellation
prior to tour commencements:
Within 08-15 days
50% of package price per tour members
75% of package price per tour members
Within 24 hours or no show
100% of package price per tour members
- Hike Asia Travel Sdn Bhd (may) act only as agent for tours, hotels
and other contractors/suppliers and finalizes all arrangement upon the
expressed conditon that it shall not be liable for any injury, damage,
loss, accident, inadvertent errors in booking, delays generally or irregularity
which may be occassioned either by reason of any defects in any vehicles,
vessels or aircrafts or through the acts of defaults, of any company or
person engaged in conveying or accommodating passengers or in carrying
our arrangements of the ground content, tours or otherwise in connection
with its operations.
- Our company highly recommends all tour members to purchase accident,
baggage and General liability insurance to protect their travel plan.
- Hike Asia Travel Sdn Bhd will not be resonsible for any additional
expenses incurred by the client/s as a result of the foregoing causes
over which it has no control, such as war, civil disturbance, fire, floods,
unusually sever weather, acts of God or Government, broken machinery or
equipment required as part of client's itinerary, or unavoidable events
that caused the client's itinerary unenforceable.
- Hike Asia Travel Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter the itineraries
and/or substitute services with or without prior notice as a result of
circumstances beyond our company control or if found to be in the best
interests of all concerned.
- Tour members are obliged to sign a Liability Release (Waiver) Form upon
the first day of arrival.
- Pricings are subject to changes and Hike Asia Travel Sdn Bhd reserves
the right to change the pricing anytime without notice / upon short notice.
- Force Marjorie: Hike Asia Travel Sdn Bhd shall not be held liable
for damages of any kind arising out of changes to the rates, route, timetable,
itinerary in respect of the Travel Product due to unforeseen circumstances
or circumstances beyond our control.